Hip – Hop
A hip-hip hibbity HOP!
I can’t for the life of me remember where that little ditty came from, but it is alway in the back of my mind. It’s one of those things that jump out from somewhere in my mental file cabinets when I’m feeling feisty…. It’s one of those things that help me get my funk on – and I’m talking full on singing and middle-aged-chubby-mom-getting-my-groove-on type of funky dancin’… and when it starts I just. can’t. stop.
But the good thing is around this time of year, I can blame it on my love for the Easter Bunny 🙂 This funky spirit has inspired me to share some of my favorite Easter crochet patterns I ran across in my search for Easter craftiness. Enjoy!
- Lil Chickie Duck – Lisa Auch
- Chocolate Easter Bunny – WhiskersAndWool
- Easter Peeps – Angie Cruise
- Spring Chick Beanie, Stuffie, and Baby Chicks – Snappy Tots
- Bunny Bonnet and Stuffy Photo Prop – Sweet Potato 3
- Easter Basket – Jen Maude
- Easter Bunny Headband – Paper, Needles, & Sweets
- Pip Squeaks Plastic Egg Cover and Stuffy – Comfy Cabana
- Crochet Easter Place Setting – Petals to Picots
Happy Hippity Hookin’!