Since there are only 2 more weeks until Christmas, there isn’t much time for hand making gifts. And if you are anything like me, you haven’t even made a dent in your gift-giving to do list! So I went out on a search for ways to maximize the time that’s left.
Here are 8 really quick, super fun and unique items you can make for your friends and family. Most of these can be done in just a couple of hours!
- Christmas Sleeve Collection – by Creative Threads by Leah… She’s got a bunch of other fun drink sleeves too!
- Peeping Snowman Boot Cuffs – by Blackstone Designs… there are several different peeping designs in her shop!
- Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy – by Moogly Blog
- Hootylicious Earrings – by The Blue Star Boutique (that’s me!) –
- Panhandlers – by She’s Crafty Crochet
- Beer-thirty Mitten Cozy – by Sweet Potato 3
- Reflective Wrist Pouch – by Allie Cat’s Hats and Crafts
- Buttons and Blossoms Ear Warmer – by The Blue Star Boutique (yep, me again Margaret!)
Of course there are LOTS of other great ideas out there… what are some of the things you’re making as gifts?